Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event]
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Yes," Vai said softly, a note of cold horror in her voice as she recalled the woman with the lantern that had leaped out of Remi's memories to become flesh before the two of them. "Yes, Remi, I saw her too." And the worst part was that she could understand, looking at the lone figure standing in the shade of the trees, why he might want to go to her. She could even understand why the lion would want to hurt her, given their last interaction. The huntress shivered, not wanting to think about it too hard.

A frown flashed across her face as he said he was alright while looking positively wretched, the huntress dropping back to walk with him. "It's just a little further," she encouraged him. "Just get to the temple doors with me, okay? I'll go and fetch one of the medics." The going was slow and tough, but Vai resisted the urge to let them stop. They couldn't have that arrow in there for longer than absolutely necessary. Within a few more minutes that felt like hours, the Temple came into view and Vai held the door open for Remi.

vervain
face the wind

Messages In This Thread
Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Vervain - 12-14-2018, 09:09 PM