Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"I do not know if that is reassuring or not." He admitted with a small shake of his head. "I just..." Swallowing the alchemist glanced towards Vai with an unsettled smile. "Part of me wants to find the god again and ask him what all this is for...why it is happening. But .." Pausing, Remi glanced over at Vai curiously for a moment searching his memory. Had he not told her? Frowning, his eyebrows knitting together, he took a breath. "I met another god actually. Well, the same one as I told you about the first time, in the sanctuary? It..." Remi's lip should have trembled, but it didn't. It was hard to mourn something you could no longer feel. "I upset it somehow, by asking it a question...and it took my love for Loren. It took everything, really. How I feel about him, wanting him...loving him. It's all....gone." With a hollow voice and a hollow shrug, Remi itched the side of his cheek against his shoulder slightly and sighed.

Moving inside with the weariness of a man exhausted by pain, Remi slumped against one of the walls for support. He thought he knew where Isla had set up shop inside, but he didn't want to walk any farther than was necessary if his assumption was incorrect.

remi
sometimes love is war but sometimes you win
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-14-2018, 09:19 PM