Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event]
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

take your medicine

"Quite, though I do wish the circumstances were more pleasant." Isla smiled to him, waiting for him to take the powder before continuing to rifle through her satchel. This time she withdrew a clean cloth, dabbing the sweat from his brow and obediently ducking beneath his arm to help support him as they walked. "Not at all," she said. "If you start to feel dizzy or lightheaded, let me know, alright?" Taking as much weight as she was able, Isla walked him into the Temple proper and around to where the infirmary was located.

"Yes, she did. You've been hit with an arrow, I hear, and you had to snap it to help you get back here... and you were a lion at the time, apparently." She arched an eyebrow at him, though she was more trying to keep him talking than anything else. They headed through the empty reception and into the ward, Isla drawing back a curtain and nodding to the cot - Remi would likely recognise it as the one he'd been in the last time he was here.

"Get as comfortable as you can, I just need to clean up and make sure I have everything I need," she said.

Messages In This Thread
Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Isla - 12-14-2018, 09:51 PM