Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event]
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

take your medicine

Isla laughed to him as they walked. "Remi, I also enjoy reading, research and a good party. If you wanted to come and see me you might have just brought something interesting for us to look at. Although..." She glanced down at his leg and shrugged. "I suppose you have, in a way. Point taken, this is what I enjoy most."

As he flinched she glanced up at him, giving his arm a gentle pat. "She said it was an important detail, in case the wound changed or got worse when you shifted back. It was a fair point." Letting him go, Isla pottered around at a small table on wheels while Remi got himself onto the cot, and she rolled it and a chair over before sinking down beside the bed to examine the wound.

"When isn't it?" She flashed him a wry smile. "Life of a physician. At least I enjoy it, as you said... Okay, I'll need to cut your pant leg to see what I'm dealing with. It shouldn't hurt, but if you need me to stop just say so." Picking up some scissors, she very carefully began to cut away bloody material to reveal the wound underneath.

Messages In This Thread
Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Isla - 12-14-2018, 10:07 PM