Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

He was about to interrupt her to say precisely what she ended up noting, and he merely chuckled in agreement. "I will keep that in mind for next time though. I would not want your days to become too monotonous."

Hearing her explanation, Remi inhaled deeply before letting it out in a gentle stream. "Yes of course. I am not sure that shifting back was advisable but...it was necessary at the time. I would offer to shift so you could see the original injury but...I am not sure that is for the best either." The alchemist offered quietly, his eyes on the floor.

"Mmhmm." Remi said with a nod, his eyes still on the ceiling. Someone else in his position might have made a quip about her taking off his pants to early in the relationship, or how she must have spares for the men at home if she was constantly sheering them off, but of course Remi didn't. Instead he tapped his fingers along his knuckles and worried about whether or not he could ever become a lion without being confident that he wouldn't endanger those around him.

Wincing only slightly as the dried blood caused the cut-fabric to pull slightly, Remi exhaled and rubbed the place between his eyes. "You haven't any....fast acting sedatives, do you?" The alchemist asked, glancing at Isla with a sad expression.

remi
sometimes love is war but sometimes you win
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-14-2018, 10:16 PM