Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Glancing around, Remi couldn't help but agree. He'd forgotten that his proportions changed significantly as a lion. Returning her wink with a lopsided smile, he plopped his head back down as she continued her work. He tried his best not to move, not out of any desire to appear more masculine or able to handle pain, but simply to make her job all the easier. Still, he couldn't help the way his muscles twitched when her scissors forced the clotted blood away from his skin.

"For..." Biting down on the inside of his cheek, Remi tried to relax himself into the bed despite how he wanted to tense simply at the thought of the subject he was about to broach. "My lion shift ... it is not like my other one. The senses of the predator are much stronger than I am used to and it can be difficult to control. " Raising his eyes with a sad smile, he trailed his gaze down towards the wound. "This was no hunting accident, but a way to stop me before I caused any one harm."

Fidgeting with his finger slightly he tried to chuckle. "And now that I know I need not be injured to drop by, I thought perhaps sedation might be easier than an arrow."

remi
sometimes love is war but sometimes you win
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-15-2018, 08:33 PM