Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event]
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

take your medicine

Isla listened quietly as Remi explained just what had happened, the medic glancing from his sad expression down to the splintered arrow poking from his thigh. She pressed her lips together and nodded in understanding; it wasn't her job to judge, it was her job to heal. She planned to do just that. "I see," she said. "So you'd like some as a preventative in future, rather than for right now? Not that I wouldn't recommend some for now, lion or no lion."

So saying, Isla assured him that she would return shortly, slipping out of the small, curtained off room to fetch something that she thought would help. When she returned, it was with a small pouch that she had clearly gotten from the infirmary's somewhat meagre stores (they were growing, little by little). "This will keep you calm and can make you drowsy, but it won't knock you out," she said, taking some parchment to jot down a few things onto it.

"I've written the instructions and also the ingredients and how I make it... you're al alchemist, so perhaps you'll be able to improve on it, or at the very least make your own if you're in a bind." She smiled. "Would that work?"

Messages In This Thread
Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Isla - 12-16-2018, 10:05 PM