Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"Mmm." Remi agreed drowsily. Though the alchemist had used drugs recreationally in the past, it hadn't occurred to him to use actual medical supplies for that purpose. Who would be so wasteful? "Of course not." He agreed through lips that felt full and large

Remi did his best to listen, but his mind felt loose and blue and vast. Her words while interesting sounded more like a melody than anything else, and though he was nodding his head along very little of what she was saying was sticking. Still, he appreciated the gesture.

Looking down Remi was surprised to find that the itchy/pinchy feeling had actually been her stitching him up. Even more surprising was the fact that she was now finished. Pushing himself into a seated position, Remi groaned mildly as he bent his leg. It was more that his muscles had grown stiff rather than the healing wound, which he was thankful for. He'd take sore muscles over the firey clanging of the arrow-wound.

"Do not think I have forgotten your tools." Remi said with a wry grin as he reached for the crutch. "I have something I think you will like...perhaps though you could come to me int he next few days?" He glanced down at his leg to indicate that she was currently much more mobile than he was.

remi
sometimes love is war but sometimes you win
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-16-2018, 11:00 PM