Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"Does concentration help?" The alchemist said, aiming for humour but sounding sleepy instead. "And I do not like to make promises that I cannot keep, but I will work on replenishing your supplies as quickly as I can." Remi reiterated with a smile.

Easing himself off of the bed and taking a few steadying breaths (having been prone for so long combined with the drugs made him feel quite dizzy as he rose), Remi reached for the crutch he had made and placed it sturdily under his arm. Heaving himself off of the cot, Remi took a few shaky steps before seeming to get the hang of being upright again and moving far more smoothly.

Exiting with Isla at his side - though no longer needing to balance against her - Remi nodded dutifully. "Hopefully I won't have reason to call upon you." He chuckled with a slight yawn, before leaning himself against the door to open it. "Thank you for everything." The alchemist added with an appreciative smile before stepping out of the building.

FIN~

remi
sometimes love is war but sometimes you win
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Like big balls of yarn [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 07:45 PM