nothing lasts forever, and it's fine
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
don't you know i'm no good for you?
She arrives, and he doesn’t know what to say to it. He has never expected her to show up – least of all when he’s a complete and utter wreck inside, and yet here she is. And of course, the first thing that falls from his goddess’ lips is about his wedding, enough that a rough, rattled huff of laughter leaves him in response, trying his best to quell the cough that threatens to appear. “Frey was there, I think you would have enjoyed it as much as I did.” He muses to her, offering Safrin a small smile to that.

Of course, he doesn’t exactly know where the sourness comes from toward Frey, but he does know he’s always preferred Safrin. And perhaps, Safrin might not have enchanted the rings that only complicated his life more. But he moves on from that thought, shifting as he sits along the grass at the bottom of the shrine and Haai abandons her hunt of mice to approach the goddess with a wagging tail and perked ears, tongue lolling out the side of her mouth as she lifts her wolfish head toward Safrin in all playfulness of a puppy.

As far as storm clouds and what’s on his mind? Well, a lot. A lot that he doesn’t think she needs to deal with among the other things she’s dealing with. “I just don’t understand how I keep trying to help and end up getting into the situations I do.” The wedding, the shit he’s gotten into with Hotaru, the idea that he keeps getting manipulated by the people he lets in, the disastrous trip to Halo. “Perhaps I really am as stupid as people think I am.” He says, ruffling a hand through his hair before he loses control of the partial shift and the horns appear beneath where rough calloused hands had been.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be complaining to you. I'm sure you have much more important things to do." He half says in a quiet rasp, the hand that ran through his hair grips along one of his horns, idly. “I heard about the temple.

Using this to get the Temple PQ+ instructions!
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
nothing lasts forever, and it's fine - by Sunjata - 01-15-2020, 10:37 PM
RE: nothing lasts forever, and it's fine - by Sunjata - 01-21-2020, 08:04 PM