nothing lasts forever, and it's fine
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
don't you know i'm no good for you?
The wrinkling of her nose when it comes to Frey, does inspire some amusement within him – wondering what the reasoning for it is when it likely has a very long history. “Phoebe was crying, and seeing as she claims to be Frey’s best friend, they showed up. I’d hoped that’d be the end of it there since they basically said weddings didn’t matter in the end. But it wasn’t, they ended up officiating it.” He holds up his hand with his ring on it in some small amount of distaste. “Enchanted the rings too, I think.” His slate eyes lift to meet his goddess, wondering if that was the sort of gossip she’d wanted to hear.

He’s glad Safrin missed it, to be honest.

There’s a slight hum from Haai as Safrin scratches behind her ears, back talons thumping against the ground as Safrin finds a spot that’s certainly the best spot to be scratched at. Sunjata nearly ignores it completely to drink in Safrin’s words, a snort leaving his nose at the way she makes it fit in a way that makes sense. Why did he try? What was it worth? Just more frustration and pain in the end, he decides.

Talk of the temple, though, has his gaze lingering on her as she looks away and her jaw tightens, and a dark brow raises at the mention that it’d been attacked before. And he can understand how it might hurt, especially to have the one brought back from death, connected so intently to her, to be the one that destroyed it in the end. There’s a curl of his lip slightly at that before he nods. “So it happens relatively often?” He asks in idly curiosity, before the underlying thought hits him. “I want to rebuild it. With Amalia if she’s willing to. If you’d want that?” He has a few other people in mind, but Amalia is Safrin’s Shield… And in the end, Sunjata finds that despite Safrin’s Star having brought it down, if those that Safrin had blessed and helped in life could resurrect the shrine, perhaps it wouldn’t hurt quite so much.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
nothing lasts forever, and it's fine - by Sunjata - 01-15-2020, 10:37 PM
RE: nothing lasts forever, and it's fine - by Sunjata - 01-24-2020, 07:53 AM