nothing lasts forever, and it's fine
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Safrin’s mused response ignites an amused response from the Attuned, and there’s a slight rumble of a chuckle along with it. It certainly felt like that. But when he tells her that Frey had officiated, his tattooed shoulders rise and fall in a small shrug. “I mean, I know that they are but I’m not sure the whole extent of it.He certainly would find out though rip.

She doesn’t admit whether it happens often or not, and Sunjata knows the cue to leave it, to drop that particular subject in form of another question – a better one. To rebuild. It’s enough to cause a smile to cross Safrin’s face, reflected enough on his own. “She is your Shield, after all.” He replies briefly, before his face is cupped and he looks up to Safrin with bright steel. He’d typically nod, but her hands are cupping his face, and he appreciates that gesture far more than trying to mess with it.

Of course I am. Anything for you.” He says softly. Anything for his goddess, the one thing that’s a constant – the one person that’d changed him entirely, and for the better.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
nothing lasts forever, and it's fine - by Sunjata - 01-15-2020, 10:37 PM
RE: nothing lasts forever, and it's fine - by Sunjata - 01-26-2020, 06:12 AM