for a scrap of armor
For Wessex!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Her laughter isn’t in amusement, it’s in dark derision. This so called ‘Sage,’ self-styled gatherer of knowledge and defender of everything he deems worthy, is a manipulative douchebag. “Of course he has,” she echoes back, as unsurprised as the General is at the deception under his nose.

She wonders if Amalia knows, if anyone should tell her. Would it even matter? All the what-ifs in the world can’t heal her spine, and there’s no certainty that a different course of action in the Temple would have saved her from injury. Someone else could have died. And yet the vengeful bitch inside her wants to take Jigano to task in front of those he loves the most. See what happens when someone can actually fight back and refuses to back down.

Continuing her search for a leaf, Wessex takes her search to some nearby rocks, lifting the smaller ones to find only bugs and worms underneath. “I don’t know whether to tell Amalia or not. Part of me just thinks I should wait until she asks - if she asks for a recounting of what happened while she was unconscious. But if she thinks she already knows, then she won’t ask.” They have a bit of a truce going, it seems, as it is. At least until something ruptures it again - until Wessex comes to see her on a bad day, maybe, or there’s a perceived slight.  

“Or to just let it lie. I know. You know. I imagine others might eventually catch on.” She shrugs, surprisingly weary of the perpetual battle against the white-haired man. Honestly, she just wants Rory to be free of him. But Rory has gone and holed himself up again.

But there - in between some mossy, overgrown rocks - Wessex dips her hand down into a crevice, feeling around for debris. She comes up with a handful of dark brown, mixed wet and dry stuff. Dropping it to the ground in front of her she sifts through it, until she finds a small, very brown leaf.

“Will this do?” the Wraith asks, holding it up for the Sword to see.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
for a scrap of armor - by Deimos - 01-16-2020, 08:25 PM
RE: for a scrap of armor - by Wessex - 01-22-2020, 07:52 PM
RE: for a scrap of armor - by Deimos - 01-22-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: for a scrap of armor - by Wessex - 01-25-2020, 03:06 AM
RE: for a scrap of armor - by Deimos - 01-26-2020, 12:21 AM
RE: for a scrap of armor - by Wessex - 01-28-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: for a scrap of armor - by Deimos - 01-28-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: for a scrap of armor - by Wessex - 01-31-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: for a scrap of armor - by Deimos - 02-01-2020, 12:19 AM