That's my life, nothing is sacred
For Phoebe
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
It had been a long time since Sam had spoken with Phoebe. In that time, she had lost her first love, lost her sister-in-law, lost two children, lost her nephews, lost her brother and his child and husband; loss after loss after loss. So much so that who she had been had been lost in the process, now married to a man she didn't love, pursuing the health of a people who did not recognize her, and the last shred of light left in her shattered soul held by Frey, and Frey alone. Would the nervous Ascended even recognize the midwife when she deigned answer the door?

The blonde appeared in the doorway, her brightness and sunny demeanor long since gone, looking thin and pale and near lifeless. Honeyed brown eyes looked down at him, distant and lacking warmth. Even the smile she offered seemed forced. "Hello, Sam. How can I help you?" she said softly, voice dead, unfeeling, uncaring - not unkind but not kind either. The sound of nothingness and nothing more.
and then there's me, always waiting for you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
That's my life, nothing is sacred - by Samuel - 01-16-2020, 10:16 PM
RE: That's my life, nothing is sacred - by Phoebe - 01-20-2020, 04:11 PM
RE: That's my life, nothing is sacred - by Samuel - 01-20-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: That's my life, nothing is sacred - by Phoebe - 01-20-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: That's my life, nothing is sacred - by Samuel - 01-21-2020, 06:34 PM