news to me
Robin Bailey

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROBIN
With the glass still in his hand, Robin's eyes stared up at the ceiling, annoyed by the fact that this body had once again failed him. His head remained that way until he heard a voice, clearly speaking to him. He returned back to a normal position and looked over at the strange man, raising an eyebrow at his comment. Were all people in this land so friendly? It seemed a tad bit unnecessary. Most of the time, people were only nice to him if they wanted to get something out of it and seeing as they worked on a bartering system here, the dude could possibly want some free labor.

Still, Robin was lonely and needed to get his mind off of things, so might as well chat for a bit. The man hadn't exactly given him an option to say no, so he didn't have much of a choice. "Nice to meet you, Amun. My name's Robin and yeah, I got here like...no idea how long ago." Counting the days hadn't been something Robin cared for, instead, he just tried to stay indoors as much as possible, afraid of the whole 'dying in the sun' thing. Awkwardly, he lifted the glass to his lips and took a swig, once again disappointed with, well, everything.

"So....tell me a bit about yourself. What brings you to the... bar?" He couldn't remember the name of the bar so no use in butchering it and making a fool of himself.
one lil short quote goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
news to me - by Amun - 01-17-2020, 03:08 PM
RE: news to me - by Robin - 01-17-2020, 10:56 PM
RE: news to me - by Amun - 01-18-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: news to me - by Robin - 01-20-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: news to me - by Amun - 01-21-2020, 01:48 AM