Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"We'll never reach it." You confidently tell Kai as you walk towards the portal. "And I'm not sure Rae is interested in watching the human-animals just perish...but.." Thought overtakes you, despite the noisiness of Meraki and 物の哀れ in your thoughts. "...mapping out their intentions...I suppose that makes sense."

You appreciate that Kai lets you work things through. You don't feel encumbered or bothered when he interrupts to point things out, but you do find some pleasure in arriving at a conclusion all on your own. To this end, you flash him a smile. "If we don't die today, I should find a way to preserve my notes somehow...so that if we ever do die while we are out, the information we've gathered won't be lost." This is of course said without a whiff of fear or worry for your own survival.

Into and out of the portal with Meraki on the top of your head, woven into your hair like a properly caught twig and 物の哀れ bounding ahead, all fire and joy, you look towards Oliver though say nothing. Kai is better at introductions anyways.

Oia brings her notebook, two companions and absolutely nothing else.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oia'i'o - 01-23-2020, 03:34 AM