Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Soon enough, his companions would arrive to the portal. Oliver would give each individual a brief nod. Oliver had worked with all three of them in some capacity and he knew each one had their own strengths and weaknesses. Hopefully they'd be able to help out seeing as Jigano had come wellpacked with what seemed to be a very heavy bag, Kai came with...basically nothing, and Oia too had nothing. Well....this should be great. At least Oia had a strange new companion along with her?

Nodding to his group, Oliver spoke using his 'I'm trying to show that I'm in charge' voice. "Thank you for agreeing to come with me. We will begin our trek towards the mountains. Please, be wary of anything strange that you see or if anyone chooses to come talk to us. Do not take everything at face value. If you need anything or see something, let me know." Oliver knew Oia and Kai had a childlike perspective on things. They tended to show too much trust in simple things, leading to Oliver feeling a bit worried that they may suffer the same fate as the weird Natural who chose to poke a monster.

Oliver waited a moment to see if anyone had any questions. If nobody asked anything, off they'd go, journeying towards the mountains. If they had any questions, he'd answer them as quickly as possible before heading towards the peaks. Either way, Oliver was ready to get going and he didn't want to dillydally.

Oliver gives basic instructions! He also allows for questions before starting the journey, heading towards the mountains!
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-23-2020, 05:04 PM