Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
All of Kai's suggestions have you nearly salivating with intellectual drool. You aren't one to covet, but you can't help but feel the pull of greed imagining yourself with the items your twin is describing. "Do we know anyone who could make those for us? Do you think the herald would?" The herald being Frey, and the answer being not-likely, if you're being honest. Frey didn't seem all that interested in your tasks here, which is perhaps understandable. They have their own duties to attend to, after all.

The bard makes good points, and you decide that although you don't know him, he healed you politely and seemed to have non-obvious and interesting things to say. Which is about as much praise as you're ever willing to offer someone, aside from Kai. Pulling out your notebook, you write down what he's said about portals. "There haven't been many experiments run on portals." You say, pleased.

Glancing towards Oliver, you frown slightly. "Why would I be wary of anything strange. And what counts as strange?" You immediately want to know. After all wariness isn't really a trait you possess, and what might strike one of you as strange, might seem utterly common to the other. "If I have to tell you about everything I see, it will take much longer." You add.

Despite the 'warning' given to you by Oliver, you glance at Kai and move to stride ahead of the group with 物の哀れ trotting behind you, casting warm fiery light in your wake.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oia'i'o - 01-23-2020, 06:16 PM