Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'I wonder if it has more to do with a capacity to bond rather than actually being bonded." You posit because as far as you know, only companions can go through.

Reaching down, you twine your fingers through Kai's for a moment and squeeze. You can't verbalize how much you appreciate his presence, but know that he knows how much you do. Still, you do what you can to show him. "I'll just tell you all the things, and you can tell him." You of course prefer it this way.

As soon as the sprite appears, your eyes widen with delight and intrigue. 物の哀れ bleats unhappily at the icy creature, his ears hesitantly moving to the back of his head. In your hair, Meraki peeps out, croaks in your ear, before bundling himself away.

"Sprite!" You say to Kai, the awe of the word forming into a frigid cloud as it leaves your lips. "We'regonnagofollowtheicesprite....warily.." You call over your shoulder to Jigano and Oliver, adding in the warily bit at the last moment.

Running ahead, you point your finger at the sprite and shout freeze!

Oia obviously runs after the Sprite. She uses her demigod magic to try and freeze it.

Magic: Preservation | Can stop time around small non-human animals. In human-animals, can stop time around a small portion of the body.
Type: Grey | Rank: Basic

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oia'i'o - 01-23-2020, 07:06 PM