Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You agree with Kai's suggestions, halting as Oliver and Jigano catch up. Turning, you regard your so-called-leader with a skeptical gaze. "Why do you keep suggesting wariness." You want to know. "You didn't even know what it was." You point out, wondering why you'd trust this man's opinion when he hadn't even correctly identified the species.

You might say more to argue, but suddenly your head cocks slightly to the side as Meraki buzzes in your mind. Too young for any artful forms of communication, he merely pulses the images before him. "Meraki and the sprite found a giant ahead." You inform the group casually.

"I can cloak Kai and I in illusion magic to get around it. It probably won't bother with 物の哀れ. What about you two?" You say all of this as if trudging forward is exactly what you're going to do, and it's simply a matter of how.

Rather than, you know, debating going back instead of into near-certain death.

Oia informs the group of the giant and says she and Kai can probably slip through using her illusion magic.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oia'i'o - 01-27-2020, 05:58 PM