Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Jigano blinked at Oliver, bemused at his bossiness and feeling an uncomfortable prickle of understanding that this was why Amalia was so upset with him these days. It was like looking in a much shorter, younger mirror, and he didn't like it one bit.

Well. That would give him something to contemplate later, when the world was less full of sprites and giants and killing cold.

There was no point in going back with the rocks blocking the trail. His earth magic might be able to move them, but there was no guarantee the giant wouldn't come down to investigate and find them there before he could clear an exit. Besides, he had been cautious in the mine, when he had others to look out for. Oliver was their leader and Kai and Oia were willing to bravely dash ahead (perhaps not wisely, but sometimes there was something to be said for confident forward progress) and Jigano wouldn't be the one to hold them back. Not with a sprite leading them, at least! Sprites often meant something interesting, especially if you could befriend one in the bard's experience, so he nodded at the twins's suggestion of illusion magic. "If one of you could carry the rope beneath the illusion in case we need it later, I can leave my pack here and try to sneak past him in an animal form," Jigano suggested. This was where having white fur really came in handy, and either his fox or his raven form would be a good choice; both small enough to be stealthy, and also small enough to hopefully be uninteresting to a giant with a deer carcass to sate its hunger.

"I think I'd rather follow the sprite for now than try to talk to the giant," he said to Kaimana's suggestion. "If it's territorial it might attack first without waiting to ask questions, much less answer them."

Jigano thinks that he can sneak by in an animal form, but asks Kai and/or Oia to take the rope in case they need it later.

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Jigano - 01-27-2020, 09:01 PM