Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The blonde restrains back an eyeroll. "I suggest we be wary because I don't want to get you two killed. I don't want you two to be ultra trusting of everything, just like how you immediately assumed that following something is automatically safe." She could've fallen into a trap, easily. Of course, it was hard to explain this to someone that he knew was incredibly stubborn. Taking in a deep breath, Oliver tried to calm himself down. "lets just....try to talk things over next time, please? If you are in danger, please act and do what your instincts tell you, but next time don't abandon the rest of your group." That's probably why Oliver was so annoyed, that the two twins basically ditched him and Jigano without giving them a single thought. It's as though they forgot they were with two other people.

Then things got even worse and Oliver had a brand new reason to almost hyperventilate. A....Giant? Like. A giant human being? Like, Jack and the Beanstalk Giant? The idea of giving the creature sentience both sounded good and bad. Good as in they could tell hopefully what was on the giant's mind, bad and the giant might become too aware and decide to brutally murder them all. Great. "In this case, like Jigano said, I think...it would be best if we split up. I don't like the idea and I'd prefer if we had one attuned with each person, that way Jigano and I can continue to communicate...but if Oia and Kai work best together, then it may be better for them to stay together as well." Gods...just when he didn't want to split up, they basically had to. He didn't like the idea of it, but he wasn't a fan of this whole Giant thing.

"I think I'm going to go with Jigano...but Kai, please be careful." Oliver's full attention was turned towards his companion. Kai and Oia were powerful, absolutely, but he also didn't want them to get hurt. "I'd be cautious about speaking to the giant...if you can find an illusion, try to make it away from us and you guys. I really, really don't want you two to get hurt." Turning to face Jigano once more, Oliver was more than ready to shift into a fox before a look of worry appeared on his face.

"Fuck....can I even survive in my animal shift? I don't think my fox has thick enough fur...shit." Pacing around a small bit, the snow crunched underneath his feet. Could he create a tiny coat for his fox shift? It'd look dorky...and it'd be hard to move in...but would it work? Oliver was half tempted to create it before an idea came to mind. Surely, surely he didn't have another animal shift....right? He did feel a little bit funky....

Focusing a bit, he shifted down into a feline creature. It was substaintially larger than his fox shift, but clearly smaller than many of the other cats that existed in Caido. Turning to look up at Jigano his tail swished. Guess this is a thing now... you ready to try and sneak around?

Oliver has decided to join Jigano with going around the giant! he turns into a clouded leopard in order to do so.
He also instructs Oia and Kai to be careful when going around the monster, but they absolutely should. Also, he thinks they should attempt to distract it, but make sure it isn't towards him or Jigano.
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-29-2020, 02:29 AM