Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"You know we grew up here right?" You ask Oliver, uncharacteristic sass warbling your words. "Why is it you think you know more than us? You haven't even been here a year yet. We've lived in this world our whole lives. Our creator is Rae." You think, as far as defense goes, that's fairly case-closed. To Oliver's latter point, you merely shrug. "Maybe you should run more then."

Listening further, you glance towards Kai. "I think something is wrong with him." You look towards Oliver. "Jigano didn't say we should split up." Suddenly, the thing you're wary of is Oliver. Yes he doesn't want you to get hurt, but it's completely impeeding your ability to do research. And while you don't know about anyone else, that's absolutely the only reason you're here. "If I get hurt or die, Rae will send some else in my place to carry on my work and my body will aid in the fertilization of the soul. My hair might make a nest for a bird." You smile at the thought. Pain and death don't phase you. They are natural after all and you are as far from a hedonist as one could be: life for you isn't simply about avoiding pain.

Things happen between the two pale-haired men, but you and Kai are already off. The creation of the giant is fascinating for you as you worry into the crevices of your mind for everything you recall of them to make your illusion as realistic as possible. This of course means that it's as hostile as the other giant.

As Oliver falls through the snow, you direct your giant to try and rally for control of the situation. Banging on its chest, yours waves a club about and stomps forward, trying to demand domain over the snow-cat which is soon to become someone's meal. You're loathe to increase its size, but you do so anyways if only to secure the safety of the group.

Oia makes her giant try and be intimidating to make the other giant back off, as if it's going to eat oliver for a snack.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oia'i'o - 01-31-2020, 02:08 AM