Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The little bird does indeed notice the near death experience and it nearly causes his heart to burst from his chest. Once the giant had moved away, he quickly shifted back into a leopard so he could be a bit more prepared for a fight...until he saw what stopped the giant. With wide eyes, he watched the dragon seemingly turn the giant into a pile of nothing before dragging it off, but not before he was hit with a massive gust of wind, pushing the air out of his lungs momentarily and flinging him off to the side.

It took him a couple of moments, but he soon shifted back and lifted himself off the ground, his breathing still a bit irregular, but it was fine. He was fine. All was fine.

Glancing over at his group, everyone seemed to be recovering decently well but within the silence were unspoken words. Everyone was clearly thinking the same thing and even Oliver had a piqued interest, but would it be safe. "This dragon....gods. I don't know...but I was told a myth by someone...her name was Weaver and she told me about this dragon that lives within the mountains. She said it was just a children's tale...but it makes so much sense." Oliver had purely assumed it to be just that. A tale for a child when they needed to sleep, but obviously it was much more than that.

"If you guys feel safe and believe that this would be good for us....I say we should travel more. See why the nature thing called us here... because I think it may be involved with the dragon... call me stupid, but either the creature has something to show us or it's working for the dragon," Yeah, the last part sounded super bad out loud, but it was still a possibility. The spirit thing was either good or bad news. Of course, Oliver would give the group the opportunity to speak up and he would go with the majority vote.

"These mountains hold so much...and the dragon may be the key to unlocking something great. I don't want to kill it, no...but maybe we can figure something out." Letting out a hum he thought for a moment, contemplating what they could do. "Do you three know of any way we can try to communicate with it? See if the dragon is willing to speak with us?" Surely, the dragon was intelligent and maybe even willing to compromise. Maybe.

Oliver offers to go follow the dragon! The majority vote is what he will go with!
He also suggests the idea of somehow communicating with the dragon!
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 02-06-2020, 02:35 AM