Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Oliver certainly had some interesting theories, and Jigano was more than a little bemused at his fellow Attuned as he shared them with the group. The bard nodded along to Oia's comment about the mountains being full of dragons - Ingrid's comments had certainly indicated such - but at the mention of the sprite and the dragon working together he just shook his head.

With Oia up and on her feet he looked the little group over--

The warning rumble didn't leave much chance for conversation, and as the snow slid down Jigano just raised a brow and stepped adroitly out of the way. "Kai, Oia'i'o, I'd love to learn more about the local dragons from you as we travel. I can offer Healing in exchange if anyone was hurt. And I see no reason not to continue following the sprite," he added, reaching over to offer Oliver a hand up as well and trying to hurry everyone on their way. They were all, as far as he was aware, capable of walking and talking - quietly - at the same time. "Oliver, while I appreciate your gumption, I would like to point out that all of us together are in no shape to kill a dragon of that size. I'm not even sure why we'd want to, seeing as it just accidentally saved our lives," he added with a rueful grin to the young adventurer. "Let's focus on following the sprite first, and trying not to get knocked off the mountainside by an avalanche." So saying he followed after Oia and Kai, heading around the bend and hopefully out of the avalanche zone.

Jigano asks Kai and Oia to share knowledge of dragons in exchange for Healing if anyone wants it. He offers to help Oliver up and tries to keep the party together and moving out of the avalanche zone and back after the sprite.

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Jigano - 02-07-2020, 01:15 AM