Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Jigano was relieved to hear that everyone seemed mostly unhurt from the dragon's downdraft. He took mental notes as Oia and Kai talked, intending to write the information down once they were somewhere warmer. "They're quite a bit different from the dragons I was used to on my wo--" The discussion was cut short by the crack of ice and the reflexes of a man who was, for better or worse, just a bit paranoid. Times like this it served him well, and he made the leap to firmer ground on animal instinct...

Realizing too late that Oliver had not joined him. Peering down the pit he grimaced at the sight of the young man's foot bending a way it definitely should not have. The bard nodded his thanks to Oia'i'o, slipping his pack off again with a wry smile beneath his scarf, a crinkling of his eyes showing between it and his cap. "Can you find something to anchor it to? I'll take the Attuned way down and try to Heal him, but if I can't fix all the damage we may need to haul him up with the rope. He's got a small animal form that will make that easier, though." Honestly, Jigano could probably fit Ollie's fox form into his pack. Might even be able to fly with him in his raven form, but it wouldn't be comfortable for either of them. One problem at a time, though.

Jigano hesitated for a moment longer, grimacing faintly at the necessity twice in one day, but he shifted to his raven form. taking his magic items with him, and tried to reach the bottom of the hole, then returned to his human form to lay hands on Oliver with a murmured: "Hold still, now, let me get that shoulder back in and straighten that ankle and then we'll get you back on your feet."

Jigano asks Oia to anchor the rope in case they need it to haul Ollie up, then flies down in his raven shift using Item Shift to keep his magic items with him. Assuming there's no time sensitivity in this round he'll help Oliver get his ankle straightened and his shoulder back in place while using his Mastered Healing magic to try and put him back together in working order.

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Jigano - 02-07-2020, 07:30 PM