Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Jigano was just glad that Oliver's injuries healed as they should, unlike Amalia's. "They're fine," he reassured the young man as he worked. A little tussled and bruised from that tumble we all took when the dragon left, if they're like me, but nothing to worry about." Or at least, he hoped they'd tell him if it was. He went with what he knew at the moment, though, and that was putting Oliver together enough that they could get back up and rejoin their little group.

He had to piece together what had happened while they were in the pit; Kai's vague commentary seemed to indicate that the sprite had changed direction and gone... down?

"If you want to fly to follow it, I can take at least one of you, I think?" he offered, tilting his head in invitation at Oia'i'o. "If you use the rope to fashion a simple harness to hang onto." He moved to a section of the trail that looked sturdy, and far enough away from the others that he couldn't accidentally knock anyone off the side as his size changed, then shifted to dragon form and crouched to allow Oia to use the rope to make something to hang onto, if she wished to take him up on his offer.

Jigano changes to his dragon form and offers Oia a ride to follow the sprite down. He uses Item Shift to bring along his magic items.

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Jigano - 02-10-2020, 07:02 PM