Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Fluttering down, the woodpecker's wings carried him down along with the others who each seemed to have their own unique way of traveling. Part of him was a bit envious he didn't get to ride down like the twins or that he wasn't as big as Jigano, but it was fine. Landing, he flapped his wings to try and feel steady before shifting back into a human.

There didn't seem to be many options available to them. Fly back up to the path or go into the tunnel. Oliver took a step forward and tried to inspect the inner caverns before jumping at the distant roar of a dragon. With wide eyes, he followed after Jigano, staying very close to him."You two can lead, I'll shift into a cat...I think cats can see in the dark and the ears are much better than mine. That way, I can listen for things." If anything were to happen, he would instantly shift into a different animal, like his bird shift, to try and avoid falling to his doom.

Shifting down into his leopard form, Oliver tried to walk with a careful step, making sure to be very aware of what his limbs and paws were doing. As he journeyed, he tried to listen for anything down the cavern, as well, he looked around for anything out of the ordinary. With a tilt of his head up, he sniffed at the air, once again checking to see if anything shouted out to him.

Oliver shifts into his leopard form! He decides it would be best if he listened for stuff and looked for things, so he is using his intensified hearing and better eyesight to try and search for something. As well, he sniffs the air occasionally.
He be inspecting.
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 02-11-2020, 10:26 PM