Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Caido's mountains? Somehow Jigano thought the inflection meant more than just the planet's mountains. And between the cultists, the dragons, and the promise of death it certainly explained why Neron had said people tended not to come back from exploring in this direction.

Oia's steadfast pursuit of the questions Oliver had given her was admirable, but Kai's rambling queries (reminding him quite a lot of Quanil) were of particular interest. He rather thought the answer would be both, though, to the first two questions. "It sounds as though if we pass much further, we risk our souls becoming unable to reach Mort if we die," he said cautiously, looking to the cultist for confirmation. "So he's trying to protect us from going any further - protecting our souls at the cost of our lives, if I'm understanding correctly?"

He nodded to the twins, whose connection to Rae gave them precedence, but he met the fearful man's eyes calmly. "I serve Ludo in collecting souls that the gods are unable to reach... though I have no wish to meet another grey dragon anytime soon," he admitted with a touch of wry humor, hoping to help calm the cultist down a little. "That being said, there are dragons behind us, too. Do you know of a safe way for us to retreat that would avoid them?"

Jigano remained ready to interpose himself between the twins and danger should something trigger the cultist into attacking.

Jigano tries to calm the cultist down and listens curiously to how Kai's questions are answered. He readies his action to defend the twins in case the cultist attacks.

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Jigano - 02-17-2020, 02:32 PM