Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RANDOM EVENT
"The land and what is beyond it is not for you to see!" The monk waves his arms, the cloth of his robes billowing down to reveal near skeletally-thin arms and knobby, weathered fingers."The way to Caido is protected as it has been for many and many'a! It isn't for you, observer of Rae, nor you collector of Souls." With a look towards Kai, the man waves a hand as if dismissively. "Caido speaks in the language of the wind and the blood rushing down the mountain, young man! You might not think much of the sprites but we certainly do, so say I. Better to go on in death, than be snapped up by a dragon!"

Turning towards Oliver, the monk made a disapproving sound in the back of his throat. "The only thing young man? Why, would you have me do something else other than ensuring those damned dragons crunch on the bones of the cannibals rather than you? Those who have already thwarted their souls to the madness of Halo?" "More" indeed.

Turning back to Jigano, the Monk nodded. "There is another path. I can show it to you that it might hasten your retreat from this place."

Around 7 or so cultists have appeared behind the man to whom you are speaking, all dressed in the same humble and tattered robes.

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Random Event - 02-19-2020, 01:29 AM