[season event] of the wind and the water
Open Singing to Safrin!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
"Ohh that indeed seams like a quest right up my alley! Last LongNight was really harsh after all so any attempt at all to make it shorter is a struggle worth fighting for if you ask me!" He said as he skipped over a hefty root cluster, almost falling on his butt when doing so. ALMOST. He quickly gathered himself up again from his flailed steps to keep up with the woman. Cheerful as ever he skipped along the path she was walking on and gave a second to think about what story to share as he heard a familiar voice call his name. LIBBS?! Surprised he turned around too indeed see Libbs come half running towards him with a lot more grace then he himself ever could muster in the forests. "Libbs!" He stated in pure surprise over his friend running into him out here of all places! Pleasantly surprised however! But was it safe for her to be out here all alone? Thinking this he of course didn't give a second thought that he himself had been out here all alone in the first place.

Listening to her he choose to answer in a way to sum it all up neatly that maybe made at least some sense in it all. "I was out gathering items and met a new friend, this is Melita! We are going to tell stories to Safrin, would you like to join?" Yes Sascha was indeed that sweet of a guy; Literally just met Melita and already saw her as a new friend. naively wonderful one could chose to describe him as to be honest. He looked back at Melita with a smile to in horror notice she had kept on going, ohh snap they were going to fall behind! "Please come with me!" He stated, grabbing Libbs hand to start running after the sneaky Melita.
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society

Messages In This Thread
RE: [season event] of the wind and the water - by Sascha - 01-30-2020, 04:10 AM