Plants Grow Everywhere
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
She took a slow breath in once she felt she could, the stinging reaching all the way to her toes. It might taste awful but boy did it work, already feeling the weightlessness of being tipsy reach her toes. "It's just straight alcohol." she said with a slight shrug. Whether it tasted like piss or not she wouldn't know, she had never had piss before. Nor was she interested in trying thank you very much.

That she was playing with her ring to get a rise out of him though did nothing to help her mood. "For the love of Frey, not I can't even twirl my own damn ring because it irritates you so badly?" she huffed at him, not remotely concerned with making a scene. It was a bar. It was loud. And there were far more interesting arguments going on than a lover's spat. "What'll it be next, brushing my hair? Putting on my shoes? Gods, get a fucking grip. Jata." she huffed before taking another very long drink of the nasty hot moonshine, finishing it off and slamming the cup down hard on the table.

"Another, please!"
loving you was the most exquisite
form of self destruction
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNJATA
the flood
He only shrugs at her comment, figuring that was why Weaver had hoped his bar had been full of good alcohol. He has nothing else to add to the conversation, other than the hints of expanding the bar somewhere here — but he keeps those under wraps, hidden as he does most of himself now, snapping at her for twirling her ring, knowing it’s been rising that flame within him, knowing it rises hers too. Only he’s wrong, in that it’s only affecting him.

So when she snaps back at him, he raises his horned head to look at her, canines lengthening slightly as he focuses on her. “Oh, spare me.” He hisses to her under his breath. “You feel it too, stop acting like I’m overreacting.” He grimaces at the slam of the glass, staring at her, wondering how drunk she is and craving it so terribly bad. Something to take the edge off, to burn somewhere else other than where he’s burning now. “Slow down.” She doesn’t have the tolerance he does, and he can already see himself dragging her to whatever room they can manage in this shit hole of an Inn.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Phoebe
She saw his fangs grow as he half shifted, and that should have been warning enough. But instead it riled her more and she pointed at him as though she were chiding a child. "Don't you dare grow your fangs at me, mister! You're the one being a miserable ass, and I'm only like this because of it!" she huffed, thanking the bartender as he refilled her cup. When was the last time she had eaten? She couldn't remember nor did she care at that exact moment. "The only thing I feel is pissed off that you're such a child you can't even muster being a halfway decent person and take every bit of irritation out of me." she huffed at him, throwing back another chug of the liquor.

Gods it burned but at least it meant she was feeling something.

"Don't tell me what to do. It's not like you care anyways." she huffed at him, already beginning to slur her words ever so slightly.
form of self destruction
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
She chides him, and he laughs in disbelief; a rasping tired sound as he shakes his head to her. “You’re fucking kidding me.” He snaps with another shake of his head, sliding his water over to her. She continues on her tirade and he can’t stop his eyes from lingering on her as she downs more and more of it, sneering slightly. “Do not chide me when I’ll be carrying you to our room.” A seriousness to his stare that’s shifted with the light of the fire that still burns within him. So when the bartender returns, and she takes another chug, he swipes it away from her and downs it — not caring if it fucks him up in the end. And yes, it does taste absolutely terrible.

And I think I will tell you what to do. I’m the one experienced in this.” He snaps again, frustrated, pissed off, not knowing whether he wants to keep arguing with her or snatch her up and find their room. He hates it, hates the rings and their enchantment, hates that she denies it. So he looks back to his ring, spins it along his finger a few times until the sapphire sits straight up again, clenching his jaw, letting the alcohol simmer and burn.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
"Nope, totally serious. You're about as pleasant to be around as a used up chamber pot." she said with a huff, glaring as he took her cup away from her and down the rest of it. "You're not even supposed to be drinking!" she said, just before he told her off for chiding him. "Then don't carry me back. Just leave me here. It'll make you much happier anyways if I was miserable or worse anyways." she groused at him, crossing her arms.

"Experienced in what, being a miserable prick?" she grumbled, glaring at him. And she wasn't sure why, but all of a sudden she felt warmth bubble up in her core - and not from the alcohol either. Ugh - why did he had to be so attractive when he was pissed off! She glared at him before waving down the bartender again. "Can you tell me somethin'? Iffn' you hadta get married tuh me, how stupid pissed wouldduu be?" she asked the man, leaning on the bar as she fluttered her lashes at him.

The gruff looking man chuckled and leaned in towards her, a nasty smirk on his lips. "Nat pissed at'tall gotta say, gettin' a pretty lass like you tuh bed." he said shaking his head, figuring she was just looking for a compliment - drunk ladies liked that you know.

Phoebe nodded her head in an exaggerated manner. "Well dis idjit is mad 'cause hesssmarried tuh me! And now I dun think I'm so bad that it'd be mad 'bout it." she mumbled, glaring at Jata as she held her new cup of alcohol protectively.
form of self destruction
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
He rolls his eyes before stealing the drink and downing it, feeling it burn against his throat, a cough rising up within him as he shakes it off. He half turns to her then with his arm along the bar, glaring daggers. “You’re right.” He hisses, canines still lengthened, horns on full display. And when she tells him to leave him there — he can’t; she knows this, he knows this, it’s just another way that she gets under his skin, and it pisses him off to no end.

But he fiddled with his ring, finding little to no response from her and that only adds to the annoyance and aggravation he’s feeling, a lightness settling over his stomach, burning and burning and burning. But he watches as she flags down the barkeep, hears the conversation and tears his head away from her. “I’ll have another.” He rumbles, rasping and tired.

But he can feel her eyes on him as she responds to the barkeep and he looks back over at her, a curl of his lip in a slight sneer. “You know, maybe you should spend the night with him instead.” He hisses to her, waiting for his drink to arrive.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
Phoebe just glared at him as she began chugging her glass, the burn suddenly a relief given the company she was keeping. The bartender chuckled and gave Jata his glass, giving the younger man a wink. "Women, eh, mate?" he said just loud enough for Jata to hear.

But oh, Jata's challenge really made her mad, and once more she slammed her cup on the table - which usually pissed the barkeep off but given this was a very delicate looking lady doing it, it was rather funny - glaring daggers at Jata now. "Oh ha ha how funny mister funny guy! How er'iginal go sleep with that guy then yeah huh real cute." she slurred at him angrily. "But thaz what you do you take ever-thin' I say and make it all about you like boo-hoo I'm Jata an' my life is so sad cause I got a wife who cares abow me!" she near shouted at him, leaning towards him as she did so.

"Fer Frey's dick Jata grow up an' stop bein' so pissed like yer life's so hard. Stahp bein' such a 'lil bitch gods."
form of self destruction
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
He looks up to the barkeep when he passes the drink over, a small nod given to the man in response but nothing else. Typically the women in his life had been difficult — but Phoebe? She was the one he couldn’t even begin to understand. He takes a deep sip of it, grimacing at the taste once again, doing his best to ignore his overly drunk wife to his side, hating every moment of this.

She leans toward him, shouting as though he can’t hear her, and he tilts his head to her, listening as his gaze slides over to her. And then he realizes he can’t quite stand it much more, turning to face her a bit more fully after downing the rest of his drink, he focuses on his wife, staring in some small amount of smug disbelief. “I never asked you to care about me.” He begins, leaning toward her with a slight fanged smirk.

So I’ll tell you what, go home with him for the night and when he’s done having his way with you, wife, I’ll know when I should come get you.” He waves the hand with the ring on it for emphasis. He glances around then before looking back at her with that equally done look, something akin to boredom and giving in it she plans on making a scene. “And maybe I’ll find a pretty thing here and we can time it up just right.” Perhaps that was too far, as his fangs and teeth clack with the end of the words.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
Every word that fell from his lips was like poison, making her blood boil. By the time he finished her fists were shaking on the bar. Why did she do this? Why did she pick fights with him knowing it would end in him winning and making her so angry she couldn't stand it? Old Phoebe would have cried. She would have cried and yelled and done all she could to hurt him. But now, realizing her arguement was futile, an eerie calm settled over her.

The midwife stood abruptly and put her coat and gloves back on. "I'm goin' home." she announced, teetering her way towards the...left door. Had there been two before? It didn't matter she was leaving without this prick and heading back to the Grounds.
form of self destruction
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
If it makes her as upset as he is now, then he thinks that it’s fine. At least, until her fists are shaking on the bar and he leans back to push his glass up, offering something to pay for the drinks they’d received, as she goes to stand. He can feel the burning of the alcohol in his gut – and gods it’s been so long since he’d drank anything, since he’d smoked too and he’s craving it so desperately, he almost starts to look for someone who’s already lit up. Might as well go hard if he’s gone this far, right?

But Phoebe stands then, puts her coat and gloves on and he rolls his eyes as she makes her way to the door. He’s half tempted to let her, perhaps another lost lover to Halo wouldn’t be so bad. But he knows he can’t do that, that despite how he acted, what she thought of him, he never wanted her to die. And Halo had cultists and cannibals, according to Safrin, enough so that he clenches his jaw and watches her go, shifting idly in his seat, keeping his jaw clenched tight.

For fuck’s sake.” He hisses after around five long minutes, getting up from the bar and pulling his jacket and furs tight around him, braving the dark cold that greets him the moment he steps out the door. He doesn’t know where she’s gone – hadn’t cared in that moment – but now, now he has to ask if anyone had seen her within the last few minutes. Luckily for him, they had, and he makes his way through the direction given, sure she couldn’t have gone far in the state that she was. “Phoebe?” He calls out over the snow, waiting for something in response.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
It was true, Phoebe didn't make it far, though she did make it in the generally right direction. That was, until she slipped and fell into a snow drift. She would have sunk right into it too, if it had been anything other than Memory Snow. Even as she sat in it, staring at the stars slowly starting to poke out in the fading sunlight - which was spinning by the way - the lump of memory snow tried to rebuild itself, pushing her up to a precariously leaned position against it.

And as she leaned there, perfectly still because why wouldn't she star at Safrin's pretty stars as the spun in the sky, a new little friend appeared. Or landed rather. A rather chubby Ningo landed right atop her head, eyeing her with one large round eye. Phoebe blinked at it before giggling. "Well hullo der fren. Imma call you Bubba." she said, snickering as the Ningo squawked.
form of self destruction
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
He didn’t see her at first, doesn’t see where she’d slipped and fallen into the snow, so he walks with that same amount of frustration on his brow as he scans the path ahead, the snow banks to the side. He sees and hears nothing aside from the bounding of giggles that erupt nearby. Turning to it and approaching it, he sees her laying in the snow with a bird of sorts atop her head.

Phoebe, let’s go to the Inn.” He tells her, making no move to get her just yet. Instead he shoves his hands further into his pocket, staring down at her with the bundles of fur around his neck, around his body. “You’ll get sick if you stay out here.” Because that’s exactly what he needs now, too.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
Oh Phoebe heard Sunjata, no doubt about it. She just didn’t care. Bubba was her new best friend and for a moment everything as grand and lovely. ”Look, Jata, I maduh new fren! Hiiie name Bubba.” she said, snickering uncontrollably. ”I name him that cuz he chubbhe-he-he-he!” she added, unable to help the giggles. But of course, the new person and the giggling irritated the bird, who took off and flew away. Phoebe whined and sat up, watching the chubby Ningo fly away.

”You don eben care iffen I get sick so whydiuu scare Bubba!” she whined at him. ”You jus wanna be mean tuh me cuz in easy.”
form of self destruction
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
He remains completely impassive toward the bird ‘friend’ she’s made. He doesn’t care about it regardless — hell, there was literally nothing stopping her from finding a bird somewhere and keeping it as a pet. But this one, soon grows irritated just as Sunjata is, before taking off and leaving her alone. She goes to sit up and he lets his dark gaze wash over her.

He doesn’t have a response for any of the things she slurs to him, cheeks on fire from the bite of the frost and the alcohol now making its way through his bloodstream. “Come on.” He says, stepping into the snow and pulling his hands from his pocket, trying to pick her up by bracing his hands under her back and under her legs as he kneels down enough to be able to get back up.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3