Plants Grow Everywhere
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
It was no trouble to pick Phoebe up, her head lolling back and one arm falling to the side as she went totally limp in his hold. If it could, the Memory Snow would have thanked him for moving her, as it began to already fill in the dent she had left in its perfect little pile. But of course, just because she was limp and easy to move didn’t mean she was suddenly happy with her grumpy husband.

”Why tho you jus…you don eben wantuh have it an…you jus leeb me here an’ I jus die an you be so happy den!” she whined at him. ”Don’ come on me wen you don eben wan me ‘round an jus be mean all time.”
loving you was the most exquisite
form of self destruction
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNJATA
the flood
He lifts her, holding her close to his chest, growling internally at how she doesn’t try and help him in the slightest. He grimaces slightly at her slurred words, the overbearing scent of alcohol on her, and when he rises with her in his arms he readjusts the way he’s holding on. “I don’t want it. But I also don’t want you dead.” He huffs with a puff of white.

You remind me too much of Korofi.” He tells her with a clench to his jaw, gaze out ahead where he finds the trail again, making their way back toward the Inn to get a room if there even was one available. “You constantly have this fucking power over me and I hate it. So yeah, I’m going to be miserable.” He focuses on the trail enough to avoid looking at her, lips forming a frown.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Phoebe
She reminded him of Korofi? Well that made no sense. ”How cannuh do tha? I ain’ never eben been to therrrrrr.” she said, laying limply in his arms. She wasn’t even sure she could lift her own head at that point, and it was rather fun being carried while splayed out like this. It was almost like flying but with a lot more spinning.

”I dun hab power ober nuthin’ or else you be nice to me cuz I make you be.” she said with a dramatic sigh. ”I dunno why you gotta take the mad on me out anyhow cuz I never eben did mean stuff I try to be nice an make youhapphapphappididdy.”
form of self destruction
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
Her slurring grinds his annoyance even further, including the trek in the snow and ice that as the alcohol sets in becomes increasingly more difficult. “You’d hate it.” He tells her in a short manner, keeping his eyes on the path toward the lights of the Inn, to the fire and warmth within, lungs heaving with the crisp cold of the air and the exertion he’s outputting. But they’re closer now, and he can see the door as he inhales a slight rasp, finally deigning to look down at her.

It’s that.” He rumbles, clenching his jaw. “I don’t know how many times I told you that you wouldn’t be happy with me. How many times I told you I didn’t want any of this. I don’t want you to dote on me, to care about me.” The words come spilling out with each step, tongue looser as he continues the trek, feeling the burn of the alcohol within him that has replaced the other burn since she stopped messing with the ring. “You can’t make me happy. So stop trying.” He admits a bit quieter, shifting her in his arms slightly with a quiet hiss, opening the door to the Inn to slip in and ask for a room.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
Oh but how his words grate on her, even in her drunken stat. Her brows furrow and with some sheer force of will she lifts her head to glare at him. For a moment she says nothing, simply glaring trying to decide which of the three Jata’s she saw was the real one. By the time they are walking down the hall towards a room, she has discerned (she thinks) that the middle one was the real one.

”Den you shoulda said no. Buh you dinnn. You wen an’ godda rings. You said youd try wen I waz cryin’ adda weddeen. An now you acd almeanda me cuz youuuuuuuuuuuu dinnae wanna back outed.” she said, trying to not slur but failing miserably.
form of self destruction
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
He doesn’t look at her when she glares at him. He doesn’t try to look at her at all, actually. And luckily for him, he’s managed to secure some form of a room, small and terrible as it is, he has to duck to get underneath the door frame (not unusual, really, but it’s a bit shorter than he’s used to) and spies the small bed in the center of the room. He sighs, trying to figure out how to respond to that particular set of slurring, and he sets her down surprisingly gentle on the bed when all he wants to do is drop her onto it.

He thinks she might fall through the rough hewn bed, if he did, however.

He removes the furs from himself, shrugging out of his jacket and tossing it into a pile on the floor – imagining he’ll be spending his night there, before he turns back to her and hovers over her to remove the gloves from her hands, the jacket from her body, finally deigning a chance to look at her, but his gaze shatters, and he inhales a rasping breath as he shakes his head, trying to pull an arm out of the sleeve of her jacket. “I only wanted to help.” It comes out quiet, cracked. “That’s why I didn’t back out. Because you knew I would. And I wanted you to be the one to do it instead. You didn't.”  He knows better than to try and reason with her, with the state she's in, but he can't help but to try.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
She swayed where she sat, rather helpless to his whim as he removed her gloves and coat. His silence was odd, because usually he argued back right away. That he didn’t put her on edge – or as on edge as she could be for as drunk as she was. And when he finally did speak, he didn’t yell, his voice crackling and quiet. It took a moment for his words to settle in, her drunken mind slow to understand. But then…

”Are you kiddin’ me?!” she said loudly, the clearest, most articulate thing she had said in awhile as he anger surged to give her a hint of momentary clarity. ”Wen I wuz panikin’ you said sorry an’ den said you wud try!” she said, voice cracking as it hit high notes she had not realized she could hit before. ”Like you waned tuh try!”
form of self destruction
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
She doesn’t fight back when he tries to remove her coat, and luckily it’s relatively easy all things considered. So when he finally does manage to get the jacket off, setting it aside to remove an additional layer in the room they’re in, he sighs lightly with a small wheeze, kneeling at the side of the bed before her as she sits and lets him try to get her more comfortable.

He winces when her voice raises, taking a deep breath (as deep as he can), gaze lifting to find her own as he places both arms on the side of the bed on both sides of her. “I did want to try.” He starts at first, frowning as he shakes his head to it. “Because trying meant helping, and it got you to stop crying. I tried to tell you it was fine if it didn’t go through. Frey even said it.” He clenches his jaw, reaching up with the hand with his ring on it to rub at his jaw, averting his gaze from her with another quiet rasping sigh.

"You're too drunk, you need to sleep it off." He says, wondering if she'll even remember any of this in the morning.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
"Well ya dinnn try! Not eben one time!" she shouted, not moving away as he invaded her personal space. She was so tired of it, tired of fighting for his affection. Tired of fighting to be treated just decently even. She would even take just some common decency but he didn't even grant her that. Instead was mean spirited and angry and constantly irritable and took it all out on her, as if Frey had taken every ounce of Hata's kindness with them.

"An' yer so mad n' so mean cuz of sum titles an' names an' ringz dat yuh cannae eben see summin' gud iffen it smacktya in duh face!" she huffed. Then, clumsily, she did just that, smacking his cheek. Not terribly hard but he still would feel it. "Der! Der it is sumtin' gud smackin' ya!"
form of self destruction
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
Ah but he had tried, he had in the few weeks following the wedding. He might have been cold, but he had been there – had slept in the same bed, had come home every night, tried as hard as he could to stop from the accidental flirtations. He had tried. But he was tired of it. All he does is remain in her space, gaze focused up on her from where he kneels on the floor, tired and exhausted and sick and done with all of it.

A bit drunk too, to be honest.

And she continues her shouting match, breaking and wearing him down as he knows that she knows works. Mean because of titles, and names, and rings, not seeing anything good. And then? Then she actually does smack him and he pulls away from her space. It wasn’t hard, but it still stung a bit, and he actually rolls his eyes to her. He wonders if she recalls the bite mark she’d given him on his shoulder or the time she’d smacked him hard across the face during the blight. He takes a moment to avoid her reach, feeling his cheek redden beneath the smack he’d been given, to take a slight advantage of her drunken state, to surge toward her, trying to get her to lie down on the bed, prepared to hold her down until she fell asleep. His touch is still light, but there’s some of that trained soldier in him that seeps through in the way that he presses her onto the bed.

Go to sleep.” He growls to her then, searching her drunken gaze, keeping her arms pinned from hitting him again, the movement causing his ring to slip around his finger ever so slightly, but he's too drunk too notice, to annoyed and frustrated to care.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
As angry as she was, as frustrated as he made her, sleep did sound good right about then. Her eyes fluttered slightly, even as she glared, wishing to fully closed. Even pinned to the bed she didn't struggle. It was pointless. She couldn't over come him physically. That would be plainly ridiculous and pointless. But as she glared at him sleepily, a sudden jolt of lust made her gasp and squirm, not sure why it washed over her so suddenly. But at least it was brief.

Damn that alcohol really had been something, hadn't it?

"You juz wan me tuh sleep cuz you knowimm righd." she huffed, trying to get more comfortable beneath him as the sensation began to subside.
form of self destruction
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
He lessens some of the pressure to her wrist when she gasps and squirms, and there’s a very similar feeling that hits him in the center, causing his gaze to shudder slightly and his own slight pant to leave him in his surprise. He swallows hard, and then he finally realizes that the ring is the cause for it. When she had twirled it and it had sparked within him, when he had messed with his and she grew more increasingly upset, and the feeling remained. He doesn’t know whether to adjust the ring or leave it where it is, focused on it as she tries to settle while he keeps her down.

I want you to sleep because you’re being a pain in the ass.” He half snarls to her, letting her go to sit on the edge of the bed, clenching his jaw and staring at the ring – wondering if he should just take it off. But he needs to know for sure, to know what other kind of enchantments settle in this ring. And he knows he’s going to hate himself for it as he rubs at the side of his neck, contemplating, debating.

Maybe it’s because he’s drunk, but he puts his hands in front of him again, shifting the ring back into place and glances back over to her to see if it gathers a reaction. He already knows that if she does he’ll feel it too, feeling the flush of heat to the back of his neck with a shuddering sigh. If it does for her as it shifts on his finger, he’ll know that she’d be able to tell when he took it off, and his stomach sinks a small amount with that slow realization, among the flame that begins to burn within him.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
Phoebe glared up at him, rolling her eyes as she did so. He says assssiffen he ain’t a painnnin my ass er-day.” she grumbled. But at least he got off which did make it easier to breathe. The last thing she wanted though was to sleep next to him after all of this, so she pulled herself to her feet and teetered dangerously to a hard chair. She curled up on it, one side leaning against the wall. She was quite content actually…until that nagging feeling came back again. She squirmed uncomfortably and grumbled under her breath. Why now of all times?! She didn’t want anything to do with Jata, thank you very much body!
form of self destruction
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
He rolls his eyes at her response, ignoring it for the most part as he slips away from her. He’s surprised when she stands, and he watches her curiously as she stands, wobbling and teetering as she walks to a chair and he readjusts his ring. He can see her squirm with it slightly before the feeling reignites within him and he puffs out a heavy sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose. But he doesn’t want to sleep on the bed, doesn’t want to even be in the same room as the fire within him begins to subside.

If she’s so content to sleep on the chair, well, he’s over it. He’s not going to move her back, and he lays back on the bed far enough that his horns brush against the headboard as he sighs again, holding his hands out in front of him and surveying the ring among the scars that he sees. “Goodnight.” He tells her, after a long moment of silence, before he sits up to remove his shoes and slip under the covers of the bed, back turned toward her.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3