Mini Event we were born with lightning in our heels
Zidane Rift
Tinkerer

Age: 58 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
ZIDANE
Zidane watched the shrine calmly to suck in the atmosphere created within it, saw the impressed and happy faces of his kind as they entered and how they seamed connected to each other. Almost made the "outcast" Zidane feel even more ashamed but his thoughts trailed off as the room suddenly started to glow. The Voice.. He hadn't spoken to The Voice for a long time which made the outcast feeling fill him slightly again as the shine lit onto them all. No.. get it together now, he was always sulking about something and this was a happy occasion, not time to mope about.

He looked at the voice lovingly and sucked in every word they said and as The voce suddenly healed Amun back to his old self again something happened that few (Except Amun) normally saw; A genuine smile took over his face, took away the stone face he normally had as his friend was healed. He left his solemn corner as he had been residing on to go forth towards Amun with that smile still lingering upon his face. He said nothing but that smile stayed on his face as he took Amun's free hand while stretching out his own free one to the closest person. He did not like to surround himself with other people technically but Ascendeds where a different story however.
Don't mind me, I'm just marking my territory
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: we were born with lightning in our heels - by Zidane - 01-21-2020, 07:18 PM