Mini Event we were born with lightning in our heels
Zidane Rift
Tinkerer

Age: 58 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
ZIDANE
Zidane's eyes were fixed on The Voice where she stood in all her glory as he were holding hands with the other Ascended's, he couldn't help but to squeeze Amun's hand slightly tighter in a sort of celebration that he had gotten his hand back. Even though what happened next made his ind trail away some for obvious reasons. The light turned brighter and brighter and yet Zidane's eyes were fixed at it all, his eyes reflecting the light as it rose up high in the sky. The electricity sparkled and all of a sudden the adrenaline filled him up which, for him, was an extraordinary sensation. As it died off his eyes where once again fixed at The Voice, feeling only warm feelings towards her right now.

He listened to her statement, sucking it up as he liked what he heard. He couldn't wait to see their full potential, would it make him strong enough to defeat the LongNight monsters? And what was it all together?
Don't mind me, I'm just marking my territory
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: we were born with lightning in our heels - by Zidane - 01-22-2020, 02:54 PM