Just good business
for Phoebe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, this suffering
"Hello Phoebe. It's good to see you." And it was. It really was, even though the sight of the young woman made her stomach do a summersault as Maea slipped into the room, closing the door behind her. There was not the surprised outcry of 'You're alive!?' that she had expected and received from so many others, and she was rather grateful for it. Perhaps her return had been noted and accepted now, so that she could leave the questions of how and where and why she'd disappeared behind her.

"How are you?" she asked, attempting a smile of her own. It came out pretty well, projecting some of the genuine fondness and warmth she felt, even if it was only a routine question. The polite thing to say. Phoebe could take the easy route or tell the truth, say exactly how everything was, and that would be fine too.

Looking over her younger friend, she thought Phoebe looked tired. Worn down, the smile weak and faltering, and there was something stormy behind the honey-brown eyes that she couldn't tell the cause of. But given all she knew - and she only knew a fraction of what Phoebe had gone through in the past year - it was hardly a surprise.

"I have an offer for you. Or, for the College, rather. Perhaps the Council?" Belatedly she recalled that Phoebe had been elected into that position. It made things perhaps a bit confusing. "Do you have time?"
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Just good business - by Maea - 01-21-2020, 03:28 AM
RE: Just good business - by Phoebe - 01-21-2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Just good business - by Maea - 01-21-2020, 09:32 PM
RE: Just good business - by Phoebe - 01-21-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: Just good business - by Maea - 01-21-2020, 10:14 PM
RE: Just good business - by Phoebe - 01-21-2020, 10:26 PM
RE: Just good business - by Maea - 01-21-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Just good business - by Phoebe - 01-21-2020, 10:47 PM
RE: Just good business - by Maea - 01-21-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: Just good business - by Phoebe - 01-28-2020, 01:30 PM