two bulbs shy and no light upstairs
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs, of course, took his hand. Because in the darkness, any guide was helpful than none.

At that moment, Libbs just had to take a moment here. Because in that moment, she thought he was being genuinely serious here. And she was of course, not a dangerous thing. She was in fact, nothing more than a worried lady who was concerned about someone finding themselves in a bad spot of danger. "I.. I am not! Honest. I just- you know, you seem like a pretty nice guy.. I think.. Be a shame if you went off and died" she shrugged. Realistically, it's because she was just a good person. That was it. That was all. She didn't even know if these things were true about him. Just anything to keep yet another person for disappearing.

"Sides, what would your family do if you disappeared? Probably be sad. Very sad! That ain't good." she placed a hand on her hip. And in that, she tilted her head to Harper, frowning. "Whaddya say? Come out? We can.. I dunno. What are you doing here down here anyways?" she asked, looking forward at what she thinks is the man in question.
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Harper - 01-21-2020, 04:13 AM
RE: two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Libbs - 01-28-2020, 08:12 AM