two bulbs shy and no light upstairs
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
"Eh, don't give me too much credit.." she wavered a bit.

It rubbed her the wrong way. Libbs couldn't identify why, as generally, the compliments are very sincere, and thoughtful. She could hear it in her tone. But something about it made her itch, made her want to dig deep into her skin with as hard as her nails would go. But alas, she didn't show this too much, keeping her gaze to the ground as she continued to walk. She'd flash a smile at him, fake at best. But still, the effort was there.

"Y'know, if you're ever curious about stuff, you could always look it up at the Athenum. They.. have lots of books on stuff like this. I know, cause I had to use a few of them myself to find my way around." she scratched at her head. "I don't remember readin' anything about this hole. Though, I bet I know who to ask." Her thoughts went to Jigano, who had inadvertently become her personal smartphone. The voice assistant she didn't think to ask for. She admired him, and hoped to become as knowledgeable and confident, but for now, saving random men from dark, spooky holes was fine.

She felt a presence at her wrist, blinking. She looked to Harper, though, again, she couldn't see him that well. Oh. Well, it was dark. Probably best to hold hands to avoid getting lost. Not to mention, she could use him to uh, not fall on her ass again. So she entertained him, wrapping her hand around his wrist, until they managed to make it to the light. Which, of course, blinded her, and she blinked rapidly to try and adjust quicker.

She let go of his wrist, wiping at her eyes, speaking in between the glare. "I.. uh, dunno. I don't think that far ahead." she admitted. "I just didn't wanna see ya die. But, I mean, I guess I got some errands if you're really that bored. I don't know how I'll pay ya. But I can make some really cool things. And I can open locks. And uh.. I go into the woods and stuff a lot to find things. Cause some rocks, like sulfur, can do a lot of cool things if I can get a hold of 'em. Like fires that don't go out and stuff.." she mentioned dryly. She wasn't of course PLANNING on making sulfur bombs, but she was still trying to piece together the next part of her crack plan here. "Just gimme a sec.. I can't see."
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Harper - 01-21-2020, 04:13 AM
RE: two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Libbs - 01-28-2020, 09:14 AM