two bulbs shy and no light upstairs
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
He said the magic word.

Engineer. There was another engineer in Caido. Which had Libbs practically breathless. She had so many questions to ask him. So many thoughts to share. Finally, someone who may actually understand the methods behind her rants, the concepts on her paper. They would understand why things had to be a certain way, and how gears worked. All of it was an extremely exciting prospect for the mechanic, whom, up until now? Thought she was alone! And as such, she nodded.

"Okay, you had me at engineer. I have questions I gotta ask you, but let's get out of here first." she iterated, taking the boost. She struggled here, trying to make herself as light as possible for him- she was a bit of a beefier girl after all being someone who hauled car parts around for most of her life. Grabbing the ledge, she started to climb gracelessly, finally getting some footing and looking up to the sky, blue and bright. "Man, that sky's gorgeous today." She then turned down to face him.

She reached for her bandana, knotting it, and leaning down with both of her arms to help him up as well. "By the way, if we die tryin' to get out of here, wanted ya to know. My name's Libbs."

"Mind if I get yours?"
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Harper - 01-21-2020, 04:13 AM
RE: two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Libbs - 01-28-2020, 12:59 PM