two bulbs shy and no light upstairs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HARPER
With the light still semi-blinding him, Harper isn't quite aware of Libbs' reaction to his declaration, but her words at least register and prompt a soft chuckle from the man. "Alright first goal is freedom, then you can ask whatever you want." His laced fingers are positioned beneath her foot, and though she's certainly solid in mass he's used to catching free-falling adults from the sky, and it's more than easy enough to haul her up into the air to grab hold of the ledge. Her voice is a little distorted from above, but he shields his eyes and stares past the glare of the sun to the endless stretch of blue above. "It's beautiful, but we are going to roast." It's said pleasantly, though he's certainly no stranger to the sun considering his tan skin and multitude of freckles and moles. Sweat, however, is Public Enemy Number One.

He's used to climbing buildings more than cavern walls, but Libbs' help is surprisingly solid as he grasps for her and she begins to pull. "I've climbed buildings so hopefully this won't kill me, but the name's Harper." With a hand in hers it's relatively simple to crawl back out of the hole and into the sunlight, where the heat sits warm and heavy the moment he's out of the embrace of the earth. It's not really easy to talk beyond grunts, so as soon as he's standing he shoots Libbs a sunny smile. "Alright captain, where to now that my life has been spared?"

Messages In This Thread
two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Harper - 01-21-2020, 04:13 AM
RE: two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Harper - 01-29-2020, 03:53 AM