two bulbs shy and no light upstairs
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs almost didn't hear him, spreading her limbs out to each corner of the world, as if she was threatening to grab it all and wrap it around here. Oh sweet, sweet air and space. Yes, it was hot, but it was safe! In that moment at least, and that was what mattered. Blinking for a moment, she sat up, looking to Harper and blinked.

Oh yeah, right, she made that agreement didn't she?

Well, he did say that he was an engineer. Her eyes lit up, and she curled one lip into an uneven smile. "Well, you said you were an engineer, right? Well, what do you make? Anything you can show me? Because, well, I got some ideas that I can always take some feedback on.." she offered.

"Otherwise.." she mumbled as stood back on her feet, stretching. Oh the sunchild, through and through. The tattoo glittering in the light, her highlights catching the sun and giving her that summer glow. Harper may have hated the sun, but Libbs absolutely loved it! "I was thinking about going into the woods for some supplies. Can tag along for that. What do you think?" She looked down at him, her eyes settling for a moment, before quickly looking away.
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Harper - 01-21-2020, 04:13 AM
RE: two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Libbs - 01-29-2020, 05:48 AM