two bulbs shy and no light upstairs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HARPER
People have been interested in Harper for a wide variety of reasons. Among them including his body, his acrobatics, his adopted family, and his fighting skills. Nobody has ever really cared about the brain behind the big smile, which is great for being underestimated in a fight, not so great for his self-esteem in a general sense. So when she asks about his engineering again, clearly continuously interested, he can't help but preen beneath the attention.

"I was on patrol when I got dropped on my ass here, so I lost a lot of my gear. I do have this though!" He reaches around his hips and grips two small devices attached to his pants, freeing them and twirling them expertly in his hands to present to her. A press of his thumb and the batons extend, electricity crackling at the ends. "High voltage output on the level of a taser, with condensed rubber handles for protection and grip. The wires are encased to protect them from impact, but the circuitry is all inside!" He's not really willing to crack them open with so few tools to his name being new to Caido, but they're one of his more mobile pieces of weaponry, which is why he usually takes them exploring.

Deactivating the voltage he offers one to her and puts the other back on the clip, clapping his hands together in preparation for their little trip. "I'm at your service," he replies gallantly, and bows deeply until his forehead touches his knees just to be dramatic. Never a bad time to show off after all. He springs back up with a bright grin and gestures with his arm for her to take the lead.

Messages In This Thread
two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Harper - 01-21-2020, 04:13 AM
RE: two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Harper - 02-01-2020, 12:50 PM