two bulbs shy and no light upstairs
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs squeaked. Squeaked. Giggle. Squeaked. Oh she was so excited, and so happy. As he admitted to knowing everything that she was talking about, a sense of nostalgia and delight captured her, and she was not doing a good job keeping that maintain. She twirled back to face the direction of her workshop, tapping both feet against the ground in the midst of her happy Libb noises like an excited corgi.

"I.. uh.. I don't have any weapons. See, in my world, I used to work on cars. Like, in a mechanic's shop. I loved building cars; and I actually was going to head to school to learn engineering." she stated. "So I could build more stuff then just.. cars." she chuckled, pointing her fingers at him.

She paused a bit. "I'll, uh, admit. I don't have any weapons. If we had guns, I'd shoot those. But we don't. I was thinkin' about taking up some training in the barracks, but I kinda gotta walk in there knowing what I want to use." she nodded.

As they drew close to the workshop, Libbs would speed up, diving between people until a room that was locked with a badly made contraption. Fiddling with it, the door would fly open, and away she would slip, with nothing more than a wave of her hand for acknowledgement.
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Harper - 01-21-2020, 04:13 AM
RE: two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Libbs - 02-02-2020, 07:53 PM