[Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
This time of day, the bar was nearly packed. In lieu of other establishments to frequent all the workers, merchants and traveling farmers gathered here for a meal, a drink, a moment to relax and share the joke of the day with their friends. The atmosphere was loud and boisterous, the air thick with the smell of food and spirits and the occasional pipe... A mood perhaps better suited to the easy, casual Rathskeller than this posh, polished space. Many probably thought longingly of the old tavern, and toasted over it when they got a bit wet and a bit weepy... but well, beggars couldn't be choosers so here they all were.

But one of these revelers was not like the others. Of course, Maea stood out in most crowds, with her white hair and small, thin body. But here in the faded light it was even more apparent than usual. She moved with hesitation as she wound her way through the crowd, carrying her own tray of food and drink, her smiles quick to appear and even quicker to fade. Wrapped in a simple, white dress that had begun to fray at the cuffs, her eerie pale skin looked nearly luminous, flushed and flaking on the cheeks after too much time spent in the sun.

Pausing to let a group of burly farmers pass, she looked around for a seat. Most places were filled to capacity, but there was one table that had yet to fill up. Approaching, she nodded with that quicksilver smile to the dark-haired man who occupied it.

"Evening, sir. Would you mind if I joined you? Everywhere else... well..." She shrugged a little, disinclined to state the obvious.

Maea could of course just take the tray to her room and eat there, but she'd had enough of silence for one day.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be - by Maea - 01-22-2020, 10:33 AM