[Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

It took a lifetime of practice to both drown out the sound of the bar, and keep his ears open for anything interesting. Farmers gossip, by and large, did not count as interesting. He knew he should engage in the community, but it was so hard to bring himself to care. Nate rapped a nonsense beat on the glass he was nursing uselessly, and looked up just in time see a cloud drifting towards him.

Well, not a cloud exactly, but a girl as pale as one, a tray of food in her hands and a question on her lips that Nate has to blink to understand, his own dismal mood stuffing cotton in his ears. When he does though, he gestured to the open seat immediately, offering her a half grin. ”Feel free, I’m not expecting company.” He has to laugh though, sitting up a little straighter now that he has some. ”Don’t do that sir thing though. I’m Nathaniel.”

If she wasn’t eating, he’d offer her a hand, but as it is it feels rude. Truth be told, it feels rude either way, but he might as well give her her peace. It’s not like she really chose to eat with him.

”Now, no offence meant, but you don’t really seem the type of girl to frequent a place like this.” A hand comes up and swirls around the room like he’s mixing a drink, three parts farmers, one part outlanders, give or take a bit, and all of them with a drink in hand.
Nate
I always thought that I'd die young
Make some money, be someone
They all love you when you're gone
But who knew life would be so long?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be - by Nate - 01-23-2020, 04:17 AM