[Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
"Thank you." Setting the tray down at the invitation, the girl smiled again at him,and it was a touch warmer, a little more genuine this time. "I'm Maea. It's nice to meet you." The name made her think of a neighbor of hers, a childhood friend she had not seen in quite some time. They were similar in looks too, she reflected as she pulled out a chair and sat down. Tall, with dark hair and an expression that suggested people should kindly bugger off... except Nate would never be found within smelling distance of the bar, whereas this person seemed somehow made for it.

Looking a little rueful about his reflection over her being an odd bird here, she only shrugged. It was true enough; the mug on her tray was filled with cider, nothing else, and she was more likely to ask a refill of water than anything stronger once it was empty.

"None taken, you are not wrong. I just don't have anywhere else to stay at the moment. Sunjata is kind enough to let me stay in one of the rooms while I sort out my living situation." It had been a simple bargain struck at the time, but considering the turn things had taken since she came here the first time... it had become a situation rife with the possibility of complications.

"Can't say that I've seen you here before, either?" she countered, not minding the conversation as she started on the meal. As usual the cooks had piled on way too much on her plate - in some misguided attempt at feeding her up, perhaps, though it would likely take more than that to fill out the reed-thin arms, or make the cheekbones beneath the sunburned skin look less sharp.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be - by Maea - 01-23-2020, 07:20 AM