[Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

”Don’t mention it. Really.” Nate waved his hand, brushing off the thanks easily. All he was doing was sharing a table, and potentially bothering her with some conversation. Really, he should be the one saying thank you, considering she had gotten him out of his own head. ”Nice to meet you too Maea.”

Despite the fact that he was trying to be polite, Nate wrinkled his nose at the idea that she was staying in the bar. ”Are you new here?” Something about that didn’t seem right, she held herself among the others with far too much poise, the kind that only came from a lifetime living with a group of people, or, from a very actor. ”It’s nice that he’s letting you stay though. He really surprises you huh? Doesn’t seem the type for charity, yet here he is. Here you are.” Nate chuckled shrugging and shifting in his seat, pulling himself out of his tangent.

”I don’t usually have much reason to come around bars anymore.” Nate explained, grinning wide enough to show off his pointed teeth. ”So it might have something to do with that.” He looked towards her plate while she picked at it, surprised by what seemed to be available, and how much she had gotten. Maybe he just had the wrong idea about bars here, or there was something he was missing.
Nate
I always thought that I'd die young
Make some money, be someone
They all love you when you're gone
But who knew life would be so long?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be - by Nate - 01-24-2020, 01:01 AM