[Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
He was a curious sort, and chatty too. Maea did not mind, even though the topic of interest seemed to be her particular circumstances. Taking a sip from her cup, she shook her head as she set it down again.

"No, I'm natural born and raised," she told him, with a faint smile. "But I lost my family to LongNight a year back, and the farm we lived on to time ever since... I'm in the process of selling it off, but it's not really habitable anymore. Sunjata was kind enough to exchange lodging for some of our produce. Cider, mostly. The very same she had before her.

Angling her head, she regarded Nate curiously as he commented on the proprietor of the bar. There was a familiarity there that suggested more than passing knowledge. "You sound like you know him well," she commented.

Then he grinned. Her hands flinched, and something in her eyes shuddered; recognition, understanding, reservation. He was Ascended... and though she made a good show of hiding it, the girl grew decidedly less comfortable.

"Ah... I see." An awkward pause. "Then.. what brought you in today?"
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be - by Maea - 01-24-2020, 04:43 AM