Calling the Dead
Plot Knowledge Turn-in
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHiA
The voice carries on the smoke and embers of the ritual circle, and Delphia opens her haunted gaze to peer upon the soul she hears. Yet it is naught but the voice, something broken and muffled, the life in it gone as it should not be. This one must have traveled from very far, and so the Seer reached towards the sound, as if to hold the spirit in her arms, protected and safe from whatever held it earth bound, her love for this being, whomever it might be, complete and full.

”Come, sweet one, and I shall take you to rest in my father’s realm.” she said gently, switching to the common tongue that the spirit used. With all her might she urged the soul closer, pulling it ever nearer the sanctuary of the dead she had created in her ritual circle. She could not yet tell if this was an Ascended soul she had managed to reach or another trapped spirit, either way she would help carry it where it ought be – once she heard what it had to say. ”Rest with me awhile and speak what you know. I shall hear you and mend your hurts.”
Spoiler Alert: Everybody Dies
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
Calling the Dead - by Delphia - 01-21-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Calling the Dead - by Random Event - 01-21-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Calling the Dead - by Delphia - 01-21-2020, 05:56 PM
RE: Calling the Dead - by Random Event - 01-21-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: Calling the Dead - by Delphia - 01-21-2020, 06:35 PM