[se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
The lack of footsteps ringing through the hall meant Sam could not tell Nephele was coming before she was suddenly there, her voice cutting through his thoughts and making him jump, grabbing onto the ladder as he tried not to hop away into mid air. Blinking a couple of times he stared at her, trying to make sure what he saw was true. Fae were not at all a common sight within the Hollowed Grounds, much less in dusty places like the Atheneum.

Along with his surprise there was an immediate fear, which probably seemed ridiculous for the small Fae, but her people hated his kind. He placed an automatic hand over his mouth before he spoke so she wouldn't see the fangs, making his speech muffled.

"Oi don'tff need haaelp." He insisted through his hand, shaking his head. Really, he'd mostly been speaking to himself to fill the silence. Moving his hand just a little further forward so he could speak clearer, he added: "I have been working here for years. I'm...um...sorry if I disturbed you. I didn't know anyone else was here, especially not...well, I didn't know anyone else was here." Feeling very awkward indeed, Sam clamped his lips shut and looked at his feet, hoping she might leave him alone.
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN] - by Samuel - 01-22-2020, 01:19 PM